Swedish Art Deco walnut veneered cigar box c.1930.
For sale is an attractive Swedish walnut cigar box with decorative dark ebonised style band from circa 1920-1940.
- A beautiful walnut grain box, original French polish/shellac showing a warm patina and attractive grain throughout reminiscent of an Art Deco style.
- Solid walnut cigar box and brass hinges.
- The box closes cleanly and sits over the raised inner profile.
- The box is solid walnut and unlined as shown.
- The box is in good vintage condition with age-related wear
A highly decorative table/sideboard storage box for valued trinkets, jewellery or cigars from the first half of the 20th Century.
H: 5cm (2")D: 11.5cm (4.5")L: 18cm (7.1")
Early 20th Century, Art Deco (c. 1910-1939)