Art Nouveau, blue drip glaze Belgian art pottery c.1905.
For sale is a Belgian art pottery vase from the Art Nouveau period and the early years of the 20th century.
- Drip glaze in an attractive blue gloss externally.
- Cream glaze to the interior with a pinched vase lip, potentially suitable for a hyacinth bulb or similar.
- Simple decorative lines to the vase and indents in the main body of the vase.
- Three wreathen styled handles to the vase lip, evocative of the art nouveau period.
- Unsigned makers mark, but the base is stamped with the pattern number 664.
- Good condition with no chips, marks or cracks considering its over 110 years of age.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
H: 24cm (9.4")Di: 11cm (4.3")
Early 20th Century, Art Nouveau (c. 1890-1910)