Art Deco sterling silver necklace, square facet cut glass C.1939
For sale is a an elegant and well constructed period Art Deco sterling silver necklace from circa 1930-1950s.
- The necklace is decorated with a row of 13 faceted glass crystal squares, each measuring 0.7cm x 0.7cm.
- These adornments are individually clasped as shown in the photographs between the double bar links.
- The sterling silver necklace has an attractive slim double bar link between all of the square cut sections allowing them to slide/flex back and forth.
- The necklace measures 42 cm long with a 'c' bolt spring ring clasp and has a nice weighty feel to the piece.
- The necklace is marked '925' for sterling silver on a ring close to the clasp.
It is a beautiful and well constructed necklace in good condition with an attractive balance.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
W: 0.7cm (0.3")H: 0.7cm (0.3")L: 42cm (16.5")
Early 20th Century, Art Deco (c. 1910-1939)