Apply to become a dealer
Until March 2021, membership as a dealer is FREE, complete with unlimited stock uploads and free API access.
Scroll below for application information and our application form
Who can apply to be a dealer
You can apply to be a dealer if:-
- You run a business selling Antiques, Vintage, Art or Reclamation items
- Full time, established, business owners are preferred, but part time business owners may be considered
- You can add new stock on a regular basis
- Exclusions - we do not allow auction houses or anyone selling on behalf of a third party. You must own any items you list for sale
Benefits of selling on Antiques Boutique
- Exposure - we have a mailing list of 10,000 subscribers, and send out regular mailshots. Together our ratings in Google and other marketing activities we can help you put your items in front of the right buyers
- Enquiries are sent direct to you - And we don't take a cut
- Upload your items - very easily upload your items to get them in front of the right buyers
- Showcase your items - Your items are displayed with high resolution images, and our marketplace is fully mobile & tablet responsive
- Ease of use - we believe the web should be easy. It's very easy to add your items to the website, and we can even show you how. Better still, if you have a website with us (Antiques Web Design by ph9) then whenever you add an item to your website it will automatically be added to Antiques Boutique.
- Features - Militaria Zone focuses on great features and high quality. The site supports things such as retina photography, easy sharing via social media, enquiry logging, stats & reporting, printing, is optimised to load fast, and much more
- Support - Dealers get a direct telephone number for us and we will hold your hand upholding items, even if you're a technophobe!
- Multiple currencies - Your items are visible in multiple currencies. So if you're a dealer in the UK and a buyer from the USA looks at your items then they'll see the price in US dollars and pounds
- Stats - View stats on how many items are viewed, most popular items, most common searches (so you can see what's "hot" and what the competition are selling) and more
- Website integration - If you have a website with us your items will be added to Antiques Boutique automatically. If you don't have a website with us, your web develoeprs can use our free API.
- SMS text message notifications - Register your mobile number and if a sale or enquiry is made about one of your items, as well as an email you'll get an SMS text message to your mobile so you don't miss it!
- Your logo displayed and your own dedicated dealer page - You can have your logo displayed on all your listings, and get your own page where visitors can view your other items for sale
Expectations of dealers
- Photos must be of a decent quality, well lit, high resolution and meet our photography standards
(we reserve the right to remove items with poor quality photographs)
- Items must be of a good quality, and honestly described
- We do not allow new or reproduction items
- You must respond to queries from buyers within 2 working days
The site is international. Whilst we started out in the UK, we are very much international and have dealers from across the the globe in Europe, the USA and Australia. Prices are displayed in 10 currencies so you can apply regardless of which country you're in.
Frequently asked questions
Please see our Dealer FAQ.