Apply to become a seller
Until December 2020, membership as a seller is FREE, complete with unlimited stock uploads and free API access.
Scroll below for application information and our application form
Who can apply to be a seller
You can apply to be a seller if:-
- You run a business selling Antiques, Vintage, Art or Reclamation items
- Full time, established, business owners are preferred, but part time business owners may be considered
- You can add new stock on a regular basis
Benefits of selling on Antiques Boutique
- Exposure - we have a mailing list of 10,000 subscribers, and send out regular mailshots. Together our ratings in Google and other marketing activities we can help you put your items in front of the right buyers
- Upload your items - very easily upload your items to get them in front of the right buyers
- Ease of use - we believe the web should be easy. It's very easy to add your items to the website, and we can even show you how. Better still, if you have a website with us (Antiques Web Design by ph9) then whenever you add an item to your website it will automatically be added to Antiques Boutique.
- Features - Antiques Boutique focuses on great features and high quality. The site supports things such as retina photography, is mobile & tablet responsive, and is optimised to load fast
- Support - Sellers get a direct telephone number for us and we will hold your hand upholding items, even if you're a technophobe!
Expectations of sellers
- Photos must be of a decent quality, well lit, and high resolution
(we reserve the right to remove items with poor quality photographs)
- Items must be of a good quality, and honestly described
- We do not allow new or reproduction items
- You must respond to queries from buyers within 2 working days
Frequently asked questions
Please see our Seller FAQ.