How do I add an item to the website?
If you're not registered already as a dealer, please apply to be a dealer first.
If you are already a dealer, you can add items to Antiques Boutique in the following ways:-
1) Individually adding items
Log into the dealer area by clicking here
(you'll need to apply for an account first if you're not currently a dealer)
2) Automatically adding items
Do you have a website with Antiques Web Design by ph9?
- Items are automatically added to Antiques Boutique when you add an item to your own website
- We can do a one off bulk import for you (see below)
- Antiques Boutique is also integrated with Ronati
- Your web developers can integrate with our API (technical knowledge and competent web developers required)
- Or alternatively consider getting one of our websites.
3) Bulk import of items
We can do a one-off bulk import of items from:-
- A range of other marketplaces (1st Dibs, Chairish, Love Antiques, Selling Antiques)
- A template spreadsheet
Please contact us for more details.
(note we have no official affiliation with any other marketplace and the import is done from our end)